ObjectivesTo provide the knowledge and skills required to understand the roles of the process owner, the process manager and the service owner, as defined by ITIL®. These roles will be defined with reference to the daily activities of maintenance and continual process improvement.
Targeted audienceAnyone responsible for implementing, maintaining or improving one or more of the ITIL® processes, or responsible for service delivery.
PrerequisiteITIL® 2011 Foundation Certification, ITIL®V3 Foundation Certification (Course TI111), or having passed the V2 to V3 upgrade exam.
Associations and Partners Companies
- The process owner and service owner roles
- Understanding the role and the responsibilities of the process owner
- The contribution of the process owner in the domains of technology, personnel and, above all, organization
- The management techniques and activities required to act as process owner
- The distinctions between the process owner, the process manager, the service owner and the service level manager roles
- How these different roles interact with each other and contribute to service governance
- Process control indicators
- Audits and process verification
- Intra- and inter-organization meetings
- Responsibilities and the areas of authority
- Distinctions between the process owner and the process manager
- Distinctions between the service owner and the service level manager
This course entitles you to 7 PDU.
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, under the permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved. The Swirl logo™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, under the permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved. IT Infrastructure Library®: IT Infrastructure Library ® ™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, under the permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.