IT could be summed up in two letters; but – in fact – covers many Information Technology domains, which – initially – encompassed electronics, computing and telecommunications-related fields (among others) to – ultimately – cover the Internet and other networks today, resulting in the emergence of the term “Information and Communication Technologies (ICT)” – which still does not encompass it all!
In this respect, a mutual agreement was reached, stipulating the importance to ensure that the IT encompasses all what contributes to the collection, processing and transmission of information, that is:
- Hardware (including computers, routers, printers, etc.);
- Software and services (including simple word processing, payroll software (offline or online), etc.);
- Storage devices (including servers, hard drives, databases, etc.)
The impact of IT affects all business functions as soon as data are used, processed and communicated whether internally or externally to customers, service providers or partners. It is, therefore, fundamental to ensure that the IT enjoys the ability to guarantee the data integrity (by ensuring that the information sent corresponds to that received) and security (by ensuring that the information is protected for confidentiality purposes).
To that end, companies have developed extensive IT services to manage, supervise and maintain a wide variety of environments – in terms of architecture, systems or servers. In order to ensure a better understanding of IT and to allow companies to provide up-to-date, efficient services in line with the overall strategy, Technologia offers training courses in the following fields:
- Infrastructure – To discover all what is related to SQL Server, Windows Server, Linux, PowerShell and – more generally – networks and TCP/IP protocols.
- Cybersecurity – To ensure that the protection of data should never be an option!
- Governance – To provide trainings on DevOps or ITIL (among others) to ensure that IT services contribute to the achievement of company objectives through the ability to define the structures and processes to be developed (such as optimization, securitization, management, digitization, etc.).
- Artificial Intelligence – To ensure that whether it is about languages, data or business goals, AI must be well understood and property integrated to contribute to ensure effective digitization.