ObjectivesAfter completing this course, participants will be able to integrate software quality assurance (SQL), step by step, in a variety of contexts : development of a largescale project (traditional, hybrid or AGILE), product evolution, product maintenance or quality monitoring of a product developed by suppliers/partners.
Targeted audienceAll development positions, especially: department heads, project managers, product managers, analysts, developers, quality assurance managers, customers of a software vendor.
PrerequisiteBasic knowledge of software quality assurance or completion of Improving the Quality of Your Products (Course AQ101).
- Concepts and principles of quality
- Overview of basic concepts of quality
- Choosing SQA activities
- Project, Evolution and Maintenance — how they differ
- SQA as part of a software project (step by step): identifying the project’s needs with relation to quality, defining quality assurance activities, defining checkpoints, etc.
- SQA as part of an Evolution (step by step): defining the development cycle of a particular evolution, managing evolution and managing configuration
- SQA as part of Maintenance (step by step): defining the development cycle of maintenance, managing the documentation of requests through sampling and verifying the quality of change through sampling
- SQA with relation to a supplier
This course does not address software testing (see Course TL102), but rather software quality assurance.