Communicating well at work often starts with listening. But it also means understanding the components of communication and their influence on it. These are all elements that allow you to develop lasting and productive relationships with your management, your team, your colleagues... by helping to generate feedback, action and even inspiration.
9h to 16h
Preferential fee A preferential rate is offered to public institutions, to members of certain professional organizations as well as to companies that do a certain amount of business with Technologia. To know more, please read the "Registration and rates" section on our FAQ page. Please note that preferential rates are not available for online training courses. Discounts cannot be combined with other offers.
ObjectivesTo provide the skills and knowledge needed to identify the various components of communication in order become a better communicator, and thereby ensure more effective and pleasant discussions.
Targeted audienceAny audience.
Associations and Partners Companies
- The benefits of communication
- The various components of communication
- Defining your communication style
- The role perception plays in communication
- Practicing active listening
- Filters that hinder communication
- Words with impact
- Body language and its influence
- How to plan for better communication
- How to make requests, provide feedback and receive feedback
- Questions you should ask, and those you need to avoid
- The importance of silence
- Respecting distances
- Communication techniques for different situations: conflicts, bad news, phone calls, etc.
- Learning how to say no tactfully and without hesitation
- Creating the right environment for easy communication
9h to 16h