ObjectivesBe able to use MS Outlook features to increase efficiency
Targeted audienceAny audience.
PrerequisiteBasic knowledge of Outlook.
- Overview of Outlook’s basic productivity tools
- How different Outlook files interact
- Task management: creation, use, progression, delegation and follow-up
- Planning and managing appointments: organizing, requesting meetings, managing responses, private appointments and group appointments
- Managing your calendar: various displays and sharing calendars
- Managing contacts: address book, categorizing, filing, grouping contacts in distribution lists
- Creating rules for automatically categorizing, responding, deleting or filing messages
- Automatic message archiving techniques
- Effectively searching messages and files
- Search folders and flagging for follow-up
- Using the shortcut bar: access to files, documents and frequently used Web addresses
- Creating effective work displays
The course is presented using Outlook 2019 and also covers the features available in Outlook 2007, 2010 and 2013 and 2016. The version of the course presented using Outlook 2003 is available upon request