ObjectivesHappy employees give their best, and well-being is shown to have an immediate impact on productivity, innovation and customer orientation. But how can you create a positive atmosphere? How do measure team happiness and well-being? And how can you best deal with people when they're unhappy or burned out? This program will help you set up a framework for team well-being.
Targeted audienceManagers, anyone who has to manage one or several employees.
How do we adopt a positive mindset?
- What mindset do we need?
- How does a manager's mindset affect their team?
- What do you assume about the manager's role?
How can we create a positive atmosphere?
- How is management vital to a team's well-being?
- How can we set up a sturdy framework for well-being?
- Let's organize a buddy system
Let's assess team well-being
- How do you assess team happiness?
- How can we assess team well-being?
- This assessment must be ongoing!
What can we do to prevent burn-out?
- What is burn-out?
- How can you prevent burn-out?
- How can we prepare to meet with an unhappy staff?
- What about managers suffering from burn-out?
- How can we avoid management burn-out?
Let's make the office a happy place
- What does a comfortable workplace really mean?
- What improvements do you want to focus on?
- Why have sleeping and contemplation spaces?
How can we best encourage teamwork?
- How can we have fun together?
- What is unconditional cooperation?
100% online training with completely flexible schedule. Accessible anytime from anywhere. This training includes interactive modules, questionnaires, videos, tools and fact sheets. One year access to the training.