ObjectivesTo provide the knowledge and skills required to recognize one's own weaknesses in English pronunciation and understand the techniques and strategies that can be used to overcome them.
Targeted audienceAny French-speaking audience.
PrerequisiteBasic knowledge of the English language.
Associations and Partners Companies
- Understanding stress patterns and their influence on words
- Tips for achieving a smooth, natural rhythm when speaking
- Using abbreviated forms: when and how
- Difficulties frequently encountered by French speakers
- Comparison of French and English: syllables.difficult words
- The impact of poor pronunciation
- Quick overview of frequently mispronounced vowels and consonants
- Practical pronunciation exercises
- Pronunciation tools for ongoing improvement (online, software, applications and others)
Explanations may be provided in French in order to ensure a good understanding of the concepts covered.