ObjectivesAfter completing this course, participants will be able to engage the organisation into adopting the DevOps full stack approach and DevOps key principles.
Targeted audienceThe personnel and management involved and playing a leading role in an organisation seeking to achieve highvelocity delivery and resilience of IT services. Participants should preferably have three to six months' prior experience in an IT organization.
- What is Leadership and DevOps leadership
- How to lead a DevOps transformation
- Establish the need for urgency for DevOps
- Clarify & align business objectives
- Create a vision and strategy for transformation
- Identify and influence the vital stakeholders
- Lead a culture of self-organized cross-functional teams and of continual improvement
- Gather, broadcast and implement feedback
- Enable flow across the value stream and break work into iterations to accelerate learning and experimentation
- Lead for continuous delivery
- Lead for innovation
- Improve organizational resilience & sustainability
PeopleCert's official DevOps Leadership exam is included Format: 20 multiple choice questions Duration: 60 minutes. It is recommended to follow the training with an accredited organization with accredited courseware and trainers.
The course, the material and the exam are in English. This course includes interactive presentations supplemented by classroom sessions and other exam-like exercises.
This course is an intensive two-day session covering the aspects around leading and being part of a DevOps transformation. This workshop is intended for practitioners or managers playing a leading role in an organisation seeking to achieve high velocity service management, using DevOps. At the end of the course, participants will take an hour-long exam containing a multiple-choice questionnaire to obtain the international PeopleCert DevOps Leadership certificate.