ObjectivesAfter completing this course, participants will be able to manage and maintain a lead Testing Team for a given project or organization.
Targeted audienceManagers, team leaders or any other person mandated with implementing a Testing Team.
PrerequisiteKnowledge of integrated testing, system testing and acceptance testing, or completion of Optimizing Software Testing (Course TL101).
- Test Management: culture, impact and leadership
- The cost of software testing
- The structure of a software testing team
- The 30 best practices of software testing
- Implementing a Testing Program in 20 steps
This course does not address Quality Assurance (see Course AQ103), but rather software testing.