Objectives of the trainingAt the end of this course, you'll have the knowledge to organize your teams' work in Teams. Benefits for participants - Organize teams (creation and configuration) - Use Loop components to collaborate in conversations - Manage conversations in channels (broadcasting, moderation, sharing) - Structure Teams meetings (roles, options, collaborative tools) - Share and manage Teams documents and associated SharePoint libraries (access, sharing, shortcuts, tabs, storage)
Targeted audienceExperienced Teams users
PrerequisiteThis course is designed for users who have already mastered the basic functionalities of the Teams application. It is therefore essential that you have mastered the points covered in our "Teams: Essential Features" training course.
By the end of this learning unit the participant will be able to organize, structure and manage teams in Teams.
- Introduction to the team hierarchy
- Introduction to Microsoft 365 groups
- Team creation options
- Creating a team
- Customizing team parameters
- A Loop component enriches shared information and facilitates collaboration. By the end of this learning unit, participants will be able to integrate Loop components into conversations, consult them and use them.
- Presentation of the Loop component
- Creating, consulting and using a Loop Component
Our teams' channels contain important information that needs to be managed effectively. Communicating well through this channel is also essential. By the end of this learning unit, participants will be able to manage conversations and share them in the right communication medium.
- Distribute a publication across multiple channels
- Activate and configure channel moderation
- Share publications in Outlook and send an e-mail in a team channel
Several conversation-related tools are available. By the end of this learning unit, participants will be able to use them to process incoming and outgoing communications.
- Create, share and reply to a survey in a conversation
- Request approvals and view responses
- Create a task to schedule the processing of a received message
At the end of this learning unit, participants will be able to plan Teams meetings and structure them before the meeting takes place.
- Organize and structure a meeting in Teams
- Modify guest roles
- Modify an organized meeting
- Customize Teams meeting options
- Prepare a survey in advance and publish it at the right time
- Sharing content
- Choose your sharing mode
- Sharing PowerPoint live
- The PowerPoint Live interface
By the end of this learning unit, participants will be able to manage and control access to shared documents in teams they own.
- Channel document access
- Teams SharePoint document libraries
- Sharing documents within teams
- Customizing access to channel documents
- Adding a SharePoint shortcut to OneDrive
- Add a tab to a SharePoint site in a team
- Add a tab to a library in a team
- Add Cloud storage to a team
We can add links to the applications we use in the Teams interface. By the end of this learning unit participants will be able to add tabs to the Teams left panel.
- Add a tab to the Teams left panel.
The participant will have the opportunity to work in his or her own Microsoft 365 environment to apply the recommended changes immediately, and will have access to a lab to experiment with some of the concepts demonstrated.