Objectives of the trainingTo provide the knowledge and skills required to make effective use of OneNote’s key features in order to create, manage and organize notes and information in a single location.
Targeted audienceAny audience..
Associations and Partners Companies
- Overview of OneNote
- Inserting content from different sources
- Interacting with Outlook elements (meetings, tasks and contacts)
- Creating and using note indicators
- Organizing and managing notebooks, sections, pages and subpages
- Recording audio and video notes
- Sharing notes and collaboration
- Vertical plans
- Customizing outlines
- Effectively searching for information in notes
- OneNote on mobile devices (phones, tablets, etc.)
Although this course is presented using OneNote 2019, it also presents the functionalities available in OneNote 2013 and 2016.