ObjectivesTo provide the knowledge and skills required to learn how to develop and deploy mobile applications based on the Ionic framework.
- Overview of the Ionic platform
- Positioning of hybrid development frameworks
- Technologies: cloud services, Cordova and Angular
- Enabling, emulating and debugging an application
- Installing an application on a physical device
- Content management: lists, loading, scroll, pull to refresh
- Navigation management: menu, route and persistence
- Interactive components: modal, action sheet, popover
- User gestures: swipe, slide, tap...
- Creating effective forms
- Targeted platform customization (IOS/Android)
- API for saving local data
- IndexDB localStorage
- SQLite natve plugin
Since the new version of Ionic is constantly evolving and changing, courses will always be based on the version available 30 days before the date of the course.