Objectives of the trainingAt the end of the course, participants will be able to apply key ITIL® principles and concepts to lead and plan the improvement of IT management services, practices and organizational capabilities.
Targeted audiencePersonnel involved in the delivery, management and improvement of IT services. Participants must have one year of prior IT experience.
PrerequisiteITIL®4 FOUNDATION Certification
- Review of the ITIL®4 Foundation Principles;
- DPI and SVC;
- Key concepts of Direct, Plan and Improve;
- Operating Model-Methods-Risks-Scope of Control
- Vision and Mission
- Strategy, Tactics and Operations
- Governance, Compliance and Management
- Policies, controls and guidelines
- Scope of what needs to be directed and/or planned and how to apply direction and planning in this context.
- Objectives and requirements
- Role of Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) and how to integrate the principles and methods into the service value system.
- Key principles and methods of continuous improvement for all types of improvements
- Continuous Improvement Model and SVC
- Effective assessments
- Prioritizing results
- Successful business cases
- Using OCM
- Principles and methods of communication and organizational change management (OCM)
- Benefits of OCM
- Effective feedback channels
- Effective interfaces across the SVC
- Indicators, metrics and measurements
- Measurement and reporting in DPI
- Meaningful indicators and metrics
- Value streams and practices;
- Improving value streams and practices
- 4 dimensions and guiding principles
- Value stream mapping and workflows
- Eliminating waste
- Exam preparation;
- Review (if applicable);
This course includes a series of interactive readings supplemented by exercises and small group practice with exam-style questions.
The AXELOS ITIL®4 DPI exam is included. The participant will be able to write the exam at the end of the course or will receive a voucher valid for 12 months to take the exam. Format : 40 multiple choice questions. Duration : 90 minutes.
The ITIL® courses on this page are offered by Qualiti7 ATO/Affiliate of AXELOS Limited. ITIL® is a registered trademark of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.