Objectives of the trainingAt the end of the course, participants will be able to apply ITIL principles to help create value with digital products.
Targeted audiencePersonnel involved in the delivery, management and enhancement of digital IT services in a high-speed environment.
PrerequisiteFOUNDATION ITIL®4 certification and one year of IT experience.
- Review of ITIL®4 Foundation Principles;
- Key concepts of HVIT and digital products and services;
- Key Concepts of the Digital Enterprise ;
- Digital organization, high velocity computing, digital transformation and IT, digital product and technology
- High velocity computing desire and feasibility
- 5 digital product objectives
- Worthwhile investments, rapid development, resilient operations, co-created value, assured compliance
- HVIT and 4 dimensions, SVS, SVC and digital product life cycle
- Key HVIT concepts such as ethics, safety culture, Lean culture, Toyota Kata, Lean/agile/resilient/continuous, service-dominant logic, design thinking, complexity thinking
- Do the work and raise the bar
- Trust and be trusted
- Accept ambiguity and uncertainty
- Engage in continuous learning
- Ensure value creation from digital products and services;
- Architecture Management
- Business Analysis
- Deployment Management
- Service Validation and Testing
- Software development and management
- Achieve Resilient Operations
- Availability Management, Capacity and Performance Management, Event Monitoring and Management, Problem Management, Service Continuity Management, Infrastructure and Platform Management
- Ensure value creation from digital products and services (continued);
- Ensuring value co-creation
- Relationship Management, Service Design and Service Desk
- Ensuring Compliance
- Information Security and Risk Management
- Exam Preparation;
- Examination (if applicable);
This course includes a series of interactive readings supplemented by exercises and small group practice with exam-style questions.
Type of training
The AXELOS ITIL®4 HVIT exam is included. The participant will be able to write the exam at the end of the course or will receive a voucher valid for 12 months to take the exam. Format : 40 multiple choice questions. Duration : 90 minutes.
The ITIL® courses on this page are offered by Qualiti7 ATO/Affiliate of AXELOS Limited. ITIL® is a registered trademark of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.