Objectives of the trainingAt the end of the course, participants will be able to apply ITIL principles and practices that contribute to the creation, delivery and support of SVS and value streams.
Targeted audiencePersonnel involved in the delivery and management of IT services.
PrerequisiteFOUNDATION ITIL®4 certification and one year of IT experience.
- Review of the ITIL®4 Foundation principles;
- How to plan and build a Service Value Chain;
- Concepts and challenges across the Service Value Stream;
- the shift-left approach;
- Planning and managing resources in the Service Value System;
- Use and value of information and technology throughout the Service Value System;
- Using a value chain to design, develop and evolve new services.
- ITIL® practices contribute to creation, delivery and support ;
- How the following ITIL® practices contribute to a value stream for a new service;
- Service Design,
- Software Development and Management,
- Deployment Management,
- Release Management,
- Service Validation and Testing,
- Change Enablement,
- Using the value chain to provide user support
- How to create, deliver and support services ;
- How the following ITIL® practices contribute to a value chain for user support;
- Service Desk,
- Incident Management,
- Problem Management,
- Knowledge Management,
- Service Level Management,
- Monitoring and Event Management
- Coordinate, prioritize and structure work to create, deliver and support services.
- Exam Preparation;
- Review (if applicable);
This course includes a series of interactive readings supplemented by exercises and small group practice with exam-style questions.
Type of training
The AXELOS ITIL®4 CDS exam is included. The participant will be able to write the exam at the end of the course or will receive a voucher valid for 12 months to take the exam. Format : 40 multiple choice questions. Duration : 90 minutes.