Objectives of the trainingOrganizations have become much less compartmentalized, and the ability to work in teams is now a skill in its own right. You're going to learn to develop that skill right now. You will discover how to more effectively involve your colleagues and partners in building teamwork focusing on a shared vision, how to leverage differences and manage conflicts constructively so that people work together more effectively and how to improve remote teamwork using digital solutions.
Targeted audienceAny Audience.
- Cooperation requires trust
- How to develop trust
- Developing cooperative behavior
- Renforcer le niveau de confiance
Sharing a vision
- The shared mental model
- Share your mental model
Cooperating between generations
- Generations: the new sticky spots
- Tap into generational differences
- Build a collaborative environment
Dealing with conflict
- Beware of misinterpretations!
- Managing conflict
- Resolving tension
- How to express difficulties constructively
- Get smarter: embrace technology!
- The tools at your disposal
- Improve communication in your remote team
- Build teamwork from a distance
100% online training with completely flexible schedule. Accessible anytime from anywhere. This training includes interactive modules, questionnaires, videos, tools and fact sheets. One year access to the training.