Objectives of the trainingÀ la fin de la formation, les participants comprendront la «sécurité en tant que code», c’est-à-dire comment rendre la sécurité et la conformité disponibles en tant que service.
Targeted audience- Anyone with an interest in DevSecOps and automation strategies - Anyone involved in continuous delivery tool chain architectures - Business leaders - IT managers - Project and product managers - Scrum Master
PrerequisiteHave a basic knowledge and understanding of DevOps definitions and principles.
- Origins of DevOps
- Evolution of DevSecOps
- The Three Paths
- What is the cyber threat landscape?
- What is the threat?
- What are we protecting against?
- What are we protecting and why?
- How can I talk to security?
- Model Demonstration
- Technical, business and human outcomes
- What is being measured?
- Checkpoint and security barrier
- The DevSecOps mindset
- DevSecOps stakeholders
- What is at stake and for whom?
- Participating in the model
- Start where you are
- Integrate people, processes, technology and governance
- DevSecOps Operational Model
- Communication practices and boundaries
- Focus on results
- The Three Paths
- Identifying target states
- Focusing on the Value Stream
- The purpose of a DevOps pipeline
- Why Continuous Compliance is Important
- Archetypes and reference architectures
- Coordination of DevOps pipeline construction
- Categories, types and examples of DevSecOps tools
- Security Training Options
- Training as Policy
- Experiential Learning
- Cross-functional skills
- The collective body of DevSecOps knowledge
- DevSecOps Foundation certification exam preparation ℠
Through case studies, video presentations, animated discussions and exercises, each stakeholder playing a role in the implementation of a DevSecOps strategy will find tools and means to make protecting the organization and its customers a priority. Real-life scenarios are also explained to participants so that they leave with concrete solutions that can be implemented at the end of the training.
Type of training
60 minute exam - 40 multiple choice questions - Passing score set at 65 - Certification managed and maintained by the DevOps Institute and valid for 2 years