9h to 16h
Preferential fee A preferential rate is offered to public institutions, to members of certain professional organizations as well as to companies that do a certain amount of business with Technologia. To know more, please read the "Registration and rates" section on our FAQ page. Please note that preferential rates are not available for online training courses. Discounts cannot be combined with other offers.
Objectives of the trainingTo become familiar with the operation and use of different network technologies.
Targeted audienceNetwork system administrators and Web specialists, IT managers, project managers and directors (other than CEOs)..
PrerequisiteKnowledge of computer science.
- Network architectures and types: local area networks (LANs), metropolitan area networks (MANs) and wide area networks (WANs)
- Local networks: Ethernet (100/1G/10G), FoE (Fiber over Ethernet)
- Transmission media: cable and fiber optics
- xDSL networks: SDSL, ADSL, HDSL and VDSL
- High-speed WANs: frame relay, ATM, SONET, POS, WDM, DWDM and MPLS
- Cable networks: cable modem technology
- Wireless networks: satellite, PCS (3G, 4G and 5G), WLAN (802.11a, b, g, n, ac and Bluetooth) and the Internet of Things
- Internetworking equipment: repeaters, concentrators, switches, routers, gateways and the principles of load balancing
- Virtual local area networks (VLANs): architectural principles and practical applications
- The future of networks and Cloud Computing
9h to 16h