Objectives of the trainingUnderstand the challenges of executive coaching.
Targeted audienceAny manager who wants to support change more effectively and help team members achieve self-development goals.
1. What is coaching?
- What is coaching really about?
- What careful line does a manager walk?
- What leads to success in coaching?
- Coaching vs. management: What's the difference?
2. How should we observe and listen?
- What powers lie in observing and listening?/li>
- What is the power of observation?
- Can you perform PURE observation?
- How can we enhance our listening?
- What blocks your listening?
3. How should we give constructive feedback?
- What's so tricky about feedback?
- How can we give effective feedback?
- Can you give some knockout feedback?
4. What's the best way to foster self-confidence?
- Why do coaches focus on self-confidence?
- What is the power of potential?
- What about times of crisis?
- How do we build up a team in crisis?
5. What is hands-off support?
- Is there such a thing as too much support?
- What are the pitfalls in offering advice?
- What might you do too much of in coaching?
6. How can we help people change?
- What's the challenge of change?
- How do we help change behaviors?
- What's a behavior you'd like to help change?
7. How can we support people through organizational change?
- What about when the whole organization is changing?
- How can you support people through change?
- Can you support team members through major changes?
100% online training with completely flexible schedule. Accessible anytime from anywhere. This training includes interactive modules, questionnaires, videos, tools and fact sheets. One-year access to the training.