ObjectivesTech tools don't mean that quality communication is taking place! For that, fundamental human skills are needed — and those who work to improve them can be powerful communicators and outstandingly effective in their organizations. This course helps polish up the full range of face-to-face and remote communication skills that are so vital to working with others.
Targeted audienceAny Audience.
What are the keys to communication?
- What are communication styles?
- What's your communication style?
- What do these styles mean?
How can we give our messages impact?
- What's form got to do with it?
- How can we shape messages for highest impact?
How can we bond with an audience?
- Why tell stories?
- How can we grab and keep an audience?
- How do we build rapport?
How should we deal with conflict?
- How can we resolve tension?
- Can you express yourself constructively?
How can we harness empathy?
- What is empathy?
- How can we practice empathy?
- How can we use empathy for messaging?
What are the effective ways to communicate remotely?
- The perils of remote communication!
- What pre-agreements enable remote working?
- What blocks cross-cultural communication?
- How can we communicate across cultures?
- Let's adapt
100% online training with completely flexible schedule. Accessible anytime from anywhere. This training includes interactive modules, questionnaires, videos, tools and fact sheets. One year access to the training.