ObjectivesTo provide the knowledge and skills required to create and edit digital images using Adobe Photoshop.
Targeted audienceWeb, communication and marketing specialists.
- Getting to know the workspace: using the tools, viewing images, working with palettes, and using the file browser
- Working with selections: selecting with the elliptical marquee tools, the magic wand, and the lasso tools
- Photo retouching: changing resolution, resizing, adjusting tonal range and colours, retouching and correcting
- Layer basics
- Editing and formatting text
- Advanced layer techniques: sets, masks and styles
- Painting and editing: filling with colour, using shapes and textures
- Masks and channels: quick mask, channel mask and layers
- Introduction to vector masks
- Using the vanishing point tool
- Using filters and creating special effects
- Using the history tool
- Introduction to preparing images for the Web (JPEG, GIF, PNG)
We favour the use of official French-language Adobe course material whenever available. However, we are unable to confirm the language of the material to be used in advance. Note: The course is presented using Adobe Photoshop CS6.