9h to 16h
Preferential fee A preferential rate is offered to public institutions, to members of certain professional organizations as well as to companies that do a certain amount of business with Technologia. To know more, please read the "Registration and rates" section on our FAQ page. Please note that preferential rates are not available for online training courses. Discounts cannot be combined with other offers.
ObjectivesTo provide the knowledge and skills required to use the Java language and its libraries to develop effective applications.
Targeted audienceSoftware developers and Web specialists.
PrerequisiteKnowledge of object-oriented concepts and practical experience with a programming language.
- Features and syntax of the Java language, the Java Virtual Machine, elements of syntax
- Object-oriented concepts in Java: basic principles, packages and modifiers, String and System classes
- Class hierarchies and abstract classes: inheritance, subclasses, abstract classes and interfaces, casting, final classes and overloaded methods
- Overview of standard Java libraries
- Introduction to enumerated types and autoboxing
- Exceptions handling: syntax, exceptions handling approaches
- Managing files: important classes and serialization
- Database programming with JDBC
- Java event handling: important classes and interfaces, event handling approaches
- Creating Java applications
- Creating and using multithreaded applications
- Lambda functions
- Using streams to process data
Type of training
Skill development and knowledge integration
9h to 16h