ObjectivesAt the end of this training, the participant will be able to design and execute software tests based on best industry practices.
Targeted audienceAll development positions, specifically test analysts.
- Basic software testing concepts
- Overview of key software testing principles
- The different phases of testing
- The V-Model
- Software testing processes and documentation
- Who makes up the testing team
- Planning out software testing
- Testing tactics, techniques, methods and tools
- Creating test cases
- Software testing traceability
- Test metrics
This course does not address Quality Assurance (see Course AQ101), but rather software testing. Unit testing is only briefly examined as part of this course.