9h to 16h
Preferential fee A preferential rate is offered to public institutions, to members of certain professional organizations as well as to companies that do a certain amount of business with Technologia. To know more, please read the "Registration and rates" section on our FAQ page. Please note that preferential rates are not available for online training courses. Discounts cannot be combined with other offers.
ObjectivesUsing Power BI.
Targeted audienceUsers who need to create and publish reports for their organization and who wish to master Power BI functionalities.
- Presentation of Power BI and its software elements
- Discovering workflow
- Building blocks and how they work together
- Creating dashboards using cloud computing services
- Connecting to data using Power BI
- Connecting and combining two sources of data
- Cleaning and editing data using the query editor
- Displaying and managing relationships between data in Power BI
- Creating calculated columns and custom measures
- Creating calculated tables based on DAX formulas and expressions
- Visual elements of Power BI
- Creating and visualizing dashboards
- Sharing dashboards with members of your organization
- Power BI and Excel
- Publishing reports using Power BI in the Power BI service
- Introduction to DAX
9h to 16h