Objectives of the trainingAt the end of this training, the participant will be able to summarize the important points of a meeting and to follow up, if necessary.
Targeted audienceAdministrative personnel.
Quick questionnaire to evaluate your current note-taking method.
- What are the specificities of a report
- What should be included in the minutes
- What are the steps, from preparation to writing
- What are the common difficulties that can hinder good note-taking (material and intellectual)
- Getting into the right frame of mind to help you concentrate
- How to anticipate disturbances to maximize listening
- What questions to ask beforehand
- How to practice active listening and limit bias
- What are the parameters of note taking: purpose, sharing, type...
- What items should be on the agenda
- How to update it
- Mind mapping
- The note sheet
- Verb tenses
- Time limit
- Good practices
- How to be efficient and not forget the key points
- Writing style and technique to be fluid and concise
- Presentation and readability
We invite you to bring an example of notes you have taken during a particular meeting as well as the resulting minutes. This will enable us to better target your needs.