ObjectivesTo provide the knowledge and skills required to describe the concepts, processes and their objectives, policies and methods related to IT service operation management. Participants will be given the opportunity to put ITIL® principles into practice, and will be prepared to put the skills they have acquired to use in order to successfully pass the AXELOS exam.
Targeted audienceManagers and personnel involved in implementing IT service operation processes or any of its related disciplines, such as the service center.
PrerequisiteITIL® 2011 Foundation Certification, ITIL®V3 Foundation Certification, or having passed the V2 to V3 upgrade exam (Course TI111). It is also recommended that participants read the principle ITIL® publications on service life cycles, particularly "Service Operation" (2011 edition), before starting training for certification.
Associations and Partners Companies
- Introduction to service operation
- Principles of service operation
- Service operation processes and activities:
- Event management
- Incident management
- Request management
- Access management
- Problem management
- Service center
- Technical management
- Application management
- Computer operations management
- Service operation - organization
- Technological considerations
- Service operation - implementation
- Challenges, critical factors for success, and risks involved
- Each discipline will be examined with a focus on the following aspects:
- Goals and objectives
- Basic concepts
- Process model and activities
- The values of the process
- Roles and responsibilities
- Key metrics, challenges, critical success factors and risks
- Exam preparation
Practice exams provided by AXELOS will be distributed to participants in order to help them prepare for the certification exam. The exam is in English, as it has not yet been translated by AXELOS.
This course entitles you to 24 PDU.
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, under the permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved. The Swirl logo™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, under the permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved. IT Infrastructure Library®: IT Infrastructure Library ® ™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, under the permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
The training material is based on the AXELOS syllabus: The ITIL Intermediate Qualification l Service Operation Certificate_v5.4 Live.