You already use Excel, but not necessarily to its full capacity. But this spreadsheet can make your life easier. With this Excel training, you will be able to use the spreadsheet more efficiently and you will gain in efficiency: how to use certain functions (Rounding, If...), to choose the right addressing mode, to organize data adequately, to manage multiple sheets and workbooks, to take advantage of the flexibility of the pivot tables, to create graphs... You will bring your data back to life and you will be able to extract actionable information
See training dates for details
Preferential fee A preferential rate is offered to public institutions, to members of certain professional organizations as well as to companies that do a certain amount of business with Technologia. To know more, please read the "Registration and rates" section on our FAQ page. Please note that preferential rates are not available for online training courses. Discounts cannot be combined with other offers.
Objectives of the trainingTo provide the knowledge and skills required to make use of the key features of Excel in order to increase daily productivity and autonomy.
Targeted audienceAll public.
PrerequisiteBasic knowledge of Excel.
Excel, the flagship spreadsheet program of the Microsoft Office suite, is both powerful and versatile. The basic functions are simple and accessible, but it is possible to go further and gain in productivity with the MS365 spreadsheet. This Excel beginner training course reviews the basics and goes a little further to help you quickly become more efficient: keyboard shortcuts, inserting charts, pivot tables, etc. in order to make the most of your data and get usable information for your business needs.
- Presentation and optimization of the user interface
- Presentation of the 3 sliders
- Customization of the user interface and options
- The importance of data consistency and how to ensure it
- Creating custom lists
- Creating and using sample workbooks
- Creating reference sheets
- Creating drop-down lists of choices
- Creating cells and reference ranges
- Naming cells and data ranges
- Using the name manager
- Conditional formatting to present our data well
- Manipulating our data in tables
- Analyzing tables of data
- Formatting cells in a table
- Creating custom cell formats
- Using tables to create pivot tables
- Creating formulas
- Using the function argument box to learn about functions
- Creating a searchv and a searchx
- The range of Si
- The best tricks
- Keyboard shortcuts to know
- Centering on multiple cells instead of merging and centering
- The best printing tips
- Using the tool in a formula to choose the right cell range when creating a formula
- Use the Name Zone to navigate
- Open several files at the same time
- Adding and/or deleting multiple rows in one manipulation
- Hide the content of a cell with a custom format
- Create automatic corrections to speed up data entry
- Instantaneous filling
If you have any questions about registration, cancellation, schedules, language of instruction, etc. you will find answers in our FAQ.
See training dates for details