ObjectivesTo provide the knowledge and skills required to make use of the key features of Excel in order to increase daily productivity and autonomy.
PrerequisiteBasic knowledge of Excel.
Associations and Partners Companies
- Essential keyboard shortcuts
- Organizing data in order to work efficiently with Excel
- Setting up pages efficiently: using the fill handle, and special cut and paste techniques
- The various addressing modes: A1, $A$1, $A1 and A$1
- Essential features
- Automating layout: custom formats and conditional formatting
- Cross-sheet and cross-file formulas
- Creating graphics
- Updating multiple tabs simultaneously
- Choosing a good analysis tool: pivot tables, filters and subtotals
- Using scenarios
- Input control: protection and validation of information
Note: The course is given using Excel 2019 and 2016, but the features described are available in Excel 2007–2013 as well. The version of the course given with Excel 2003 is available upon request.