ObjectivesTo provide the knowledge and skills required to install and configure Windows Server 2019 and effectively administer an Active Directory domain. Basic notions taught also apply to Windows 2016 / 2012 R2.
Targeted audienceNetworking specialists.
PrerequisiteExperience with the Windows user interface.
- Overview and installation of Windows Server 2019
- Local and remote administration with Server Manager-RSAT under Windows 10
- Server 2019 with or without the graphical interface (CORE)
- New interface with start-up (W10) or classic menu
- Setting up and managing Active Directory and DDNS directory services
- Managing AD with the ADAC console
- Introduction to GPO/GPP group strategies
- Managing security for disk resources (NTFS) and partitions
- File system management and sharing tools
- Managing data deduplication
- Managing print services
- Preventive maintenance and system monitoring
- Data backup and restore
- Using Hyper-V V.3
- VM generation 1 and 2, VM version
- Firewall management
- Start-up troubleshooting tools
- Windows Deployment Services (WDS) DHCP service harmonization
- Deployment of 2019 server in a VM
- Windows Admin Center 2019
This course partially prepares you for the Microsoft 70-740 certification exam.
The course material is in French.