Objectives of the trainingTo provide the knowledge and skills required to install and configure Windows Server 2019 and effectively administer an Active Directory domain. Basic notions taught also apply to Windows 2016 / 2012 R2.
Targeted audienceNetworking specialists.
PrerequisiteExperience with the Windows user interface.
- Overview and installation of Windows Server 2019
- Local and remote administration with Server Manager-RSAT under Windows 10
- Server 2019 with or without the graphical interface (CORE)
- New interface with start-up (W10) or classic menu
- Setting up and managing Active Directory and DDNS directory services
- Managing AD with the ADAC console
- Introduction to GPO/GPP group strategies
- Managing security for disk resources (NTFS) and partitions
- File system management and sharing tools
- Managing data deduplication
- Managing print services
- Preventive maintenance and system monitoring
- Data backup and restore
- Using Hyper-V V.3
- VM generation 1 and 2, VM version
- Firewall management
- Start-up troubleshooting tools
- Windows Deployment Services (WDS) DHCP service harmonization
- Deployment of 2019 server in a VM
- Windows Admin Center 2019
This course partially prepares you for the Microsoft 70-740 certification exam.
The course material is in French.