ObjectivesTo provide the knowledge and skills required to use the key features of MS Word to rapidly create and edit all types of documents.
PrerequisiteBasic knowledge of Word.
- Essential keyboard shortcuts
- Automatic insertion (construction blocks)
- Collaborating on a document: tracking changes and inserting comments
- Automatic numbering and the table of contents
- Creating and modifying tables and using tabs
- Using styles and creating simple forms
- Inserting data, images and graphics from other software
- Creating and using templates
- Designing and structuring a document onscreen
- Protecting a Word document
- Comparing documents
- Effective use of the Find and Replace feature
Note: The course is presented using Word 2019, but the features described are available in Word 2016, 2013 and Word 2007 as well.