Objectives of the trainingTo provide the knowledge and skills required to use the key features of MS Word to rapidly create and edit all types of documents.
Targeted audienceAll public.
PrerequisiteBasic knowledge of Word.
- Essential keyboard shortcuts
- Automatic insertion (construction blocks)
- Collaborating on a document: tracking changes and inserting comments
- Automatic numbering and the table of contents
- Creating and modifying tables and using tabs
- Using styles and creating simple forms
- Inserting data, images and graphics from other software
- Creating and using templates
- Designing and structuring a document onscreen
- Protecting a Word document
- Comparing documents
- Effective use of the Find and Replace feature
Note: The course is presented using Word 2019, but the features described are available in Word 2016, 2013 and Word 2007 as well.