ObjectivesParticipants will have the opportunity to test out Design Thinking tools in order to apply them to their teams in order to create new and innovative services.
Targeted audienceTeam managers or second-level managers.
- Managers and their teams: How to collaborate differently to transform services and create more value for both internal and external clients
- Clarification - Defining Design Thinking and its use, mindset and processes, identifying issues and stakeholders, preparing for interviews with a focus on active listening and empathy
- Consolidating the information gathered, creating a persona and mapping experience, identifying design criteria
- Ideation – Using various techniques to generate ideas, create innovative concepts, prioritize ideas and develop a napkin pitch
- Experimentation and implementation – trying out various prototypes, obtaining feedback, testing hypotheses, evaluating viability and feasibility of the solution, identifying the next steps
This interactive course allows participants to familiarize themselves with the basics of the Design Thinking approach and the Design Sprint formula, developed by Google Ventures. The course is divided into two one-day sessions given two weeks apart at Technologia. The approach combines experimentation (50%), theory (25%) and discussion (25%).