Objectives of the trainingBe familiar with the main concepts and theories of Disciplined Agile
Targeted audienceProject supervision and coordination, team leader positions
PrerequisiteHave participated in at least one project
- The Disciplined Agile mindset
- How to implement a people-centered approach, which promotes learning and adaptation to better focus on customer needs and the delivery of solutions rather than features.
- The decision-making toolbox for people, learning and process streamlining. Agility comes from a certain freedom rather than a framework.
- How to leverage D.A. for all aspects of delivery, including architecture, design, testing, documentation, etc.
- How to integrate D.A. with frameworks such as Scrum, Knaban and Lean to take advantage of the benefits of each method.
- The 8 principles of D.A. and the roles of D.A.
- Disciplined agility in the context of project and product management
- 5 steps to choosing your team's work style (WoW)
- The AD toolbox and the AD browser
Presentations of work processes and tools; Applications to a specific situation; Calls for contributions from other participants and teamwork; Training is given in the form of workshops. Participants are asked to provide information on all the company projects they will be working on throughout the session.
Type of training
Topics covered: principles and role of the DA, W.OW, DA navigator