ObjectivesTo provide the knowledge and skills required to define the key activities in the process of service offerings and agreements in the context of the life cycle of services, to master the processes.
Targeted audienceAnyone interested in achieving Intermediate ITIL® certification in Service Offerings and Agreements.
PrerequisiteITIL® V3 Foundation Certification or having passed the upgrade exam from V2 to V3 (Course TI111). It is also strongly recommended that candidates read the principal ITIL publications on the life cycle of services, and particularly "Service Design" and "Service Strategy" (2011 editions) before beginning the training for certification.
Associations and Partners Companies
- Introduction and overview
- The service portfolio and the management of the service catalog
- Principles of managing the service portfolio
- Including the service catalog in the service portfolio
- Managing service levels
- Service management processes
- Managing requests
- Managing suppliers
- Financial management
- The principles of service economy
- Roles and responsibilities
- Technologies and implementation
- Activities and current services
- Continuous service improvement (CSI)
- Preparation for the exam
Practice exams: practice exams provided by AXELOS will be distributed to participants in order to help them prepare for writing the certification exam.
This course entitles you to 32 PDU.
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, under the permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved. The Swirl logo™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, under the permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved. IT Infrastructure Library®: IT Infrastructure Library ® ™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, under the permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
The course material is based on the AXELOS syllabus: ITIL V3 Intermediate Capability SOA Certificate v5.3.