ObjectivesTo provide the knowledge and skills required to describe the disciplines, processes and their objectives, roles and functions related to the implementation and management of IT service transition. Participants will be given the opportunity to put ITIL® principles into practice, and will be prepared to put the skills they have acquired to use in order to successfully pass the AXELOS exam.
Targeted audienceManagers and personnel involved in the implementation of any IT service transition process.
PrerequisiteITIL® 2011 Foundation Certification, ITIL®V3 Foundation Certification, or having passed the V2 to V3 upgrade exam (Course TI111). It is also strongly recommended that participants read the principle ITIL® publications on service lifecycles, particularly "Service Transition" (2011 edition), before starting training for certification.
Associations and Partners Companies
- Introduction to service transition
- Principles of service transition
- Service transition processes and activities:
- Planning for and supporting transition
- Change management
- Service asset and configuration management
- Deployment and implementation management
- Validation and testing
- Change assessment
- Knowledge management
- Technological considerations
- Service transition - implementation
- Challenges, critical factors for success, and risks involved
- Each discipline will be examined with a focus on the following aspects:
- Goals and objectives of disciplines
- Basic concepts
- Process model and activities
- Values of the process
- Roles and responsibilities
- Key metrics, critical success factors and risks
- Exam preparation
Exam note: Practice exams provided by AXELOS will be distributed to participants in order to help them prepare for the certification exam.
This course entitles you to 24 PDU.
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, under the permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved. The Swirl logo™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, under the permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved. IT Infrastructure Library®: IT Infrastructure Library ® ™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, under the permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
The training material used is based on the following AXELOS syllabus: The ITIL Intermediate Qualification l Service Design Certificate_v5.3 Live.