ObjectivesThis online course aims to improve your time and priority management.
Targeted audienceAll audience.
COURSE 1 – Deﬁne key terms related to time and priority management (50 minutes)
- Understand the importance of planning by applying the STEP method
- Better organize your schedule by planning for the unexpected
- Prioritize your activities according to their urgency and importance
COURSE 2 – Manage your day to day agenda (50 minutes)
- Control interruptions that make you fall behind in your work
- Learn to say no to certain requests by adopting the 2 for 1 rule
- Better divide your tasks each week thanks to ‘Sacred Mondays’ and ‘Planning Fridays’
- Practice breaking bad habits
COURSE 3 – Don’t let you organize by the others (50 minutes)
- Question the mindset of ‘Really Busy’
- Recognize the importance of an attitude of openness and respect
- Understand the importance of co-responsibility in each phase of your projects
A series of 3 courses of 50 minutes each in average made in Quebec!
Unique and enjoyable learning experience, continuous improvement of your competencies, ease of use and accessibility, Save time and money How?, Self-diagnostic, prioritization model Expert clips, case Studies and practical exercises
Self-diagnostic, prioritization model Expert clips, case Studies and practical exercises
Discover the introduction video.