ObjectivesTo provide the knowledge and skills required to support Windows 10 systems in an enterprise environment.
Targeted audienceLevel 1 and 2 system administrators and support personnel requiring operating systems knowledge.
PrerequisiteExperience with the Windows user interface. Familiarity with networking and Windows domains.
- Introduction to Windows 10
- The new Start menu
- Applications and virtual offices
- Customization and Task View
- Configuring and trouble-shooting TCP/IP networks
- Managing wireless network connections
- Managing and trouble-shooting printers
- Diagnosing hardware problems
- Diagnosing application problems
- Windows 10 security, firewalls, UAC
- Migrating user profiles
- Concepts related to GPO and GPP
- Diagnosing performance problems
- Windows 10 tools for trouble-shooting and repair
- Backup, restore and instant restore
- Tools for optimizing Windows
This course partially prepares you for the Microsoft 70-697 certification exam.