Objectives of the trainingTo provide the knowledge and skills required to make use of PowerPoint’s key features in order to quickly and easily create and modify presentations.
Targeted audienceAll public.
PrerequisiteBasic knowledge of PowerPoint.
Associations and Partners Companies
- Key concepts: editing efficiently, using models and modifying layouts
- Creating a new presentation
- Rapidly inserting content using the Outline mode
- Inserting external elements: images, photos, graphics and tables
- Creating and editing graphics, tables and organizational charts
- Using objects to enrich a presentation
- Modifying the color scheme and the layout
- Formatting text and graphic areas
- Using attractive animation effects
- Essential shortcut keys in presentation mode
- Printing handouts for participants and slide notes for the presenter
This version of the course is given using PowerPoint 2016 and also covers the features available in PowerPoint 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016.