ObjectivesTo provide the knowledge and skills required to use the main features of Microsoft Project for the purpose of managing projects in information technology or any other field.
Targeted audienceProject coordinators (PM1); HR and training positions; finance, purchasing, marketing and sales positions; consultants, department heads, managers, engineers, accountants and administrative staff.
PrerequisiteExperience using Windows.
Associations and Partners Companies
- Microsoft Project features
- Defining and planning tasks
- Linking tasks to activities: different types of interdependence, prerequisites and delays, multiple links
- Constraint dates
- Defining, assigning and managing resources
- Critical path
- Monitoring progress: registering the initial plan, and update techniques
- Performing budget analysis and cost control
- Optimizing the project plan
- Analyzing results: using tables and filters, posting information
- Producing management reports
Note: Courses given using Project 2016 and 2019 also cover the functionalities available in Project 2013.