Objectives of the trainingUpon completion of this course, participants will be able to use mindfulness and meditation in their everyday lives.
Targeted audienceAll people intereted in this topic.
- What is mindfulness, and what are its benefits?
- How mindfulness affects your brain
- Differentiating between mindfulness and meditation
- Myths about meditation
- Understanding how to meditate
- Experimenting with different practices
Memory aid. Personal action and challenge plan.
Meditation is a very effective tool for cultivating mindfulness—an awareness focused on oneself and one's environment in everyday life. Integrating the ability to be present into one's daily life is an excellent way to promote stress reduction, mental calm, letting go and the ability to step back from unexpected events or stressful situations. The practical portion of this workshop allows you to explore different techniques and find the ones that are best suited to you in order to anchor yourself in the present moment.