Objectives of the trainingThis course will give you more control over your annual reviews, so that they become opportunities for constructive, positive dialog.
Targeted audienceBusiness unit managers, department managers, anyone who has to run performance reviews.
1. What's at stake in performance reviews?
- What are your biggest goals?
- What's at stake?
- What are we working towards?
2. How should we conduct performance reviews?
- How do organization and structure come into play?
- What are the four golden rules?
3. How can we define motivating goals?
- What about the future?
- What is a good goal?
- What's the SMART method for goal-setting?
- How should you set goals?
4. What's the best way to communicate feedback?
- How do our communication skills come into play?
- How can we give better feedback with empathy?
- Do we use enough positive reinforcement?
- What can make our listening more active?
5. How should we manage difficult situations?
- It doesn't always go smoothly...
- What's the toughest situation you've had to manage?
- What should we do about difficult situations?
- How can a generation gap come into play?
- How can we best manage different generations?
6. Put it into practice!
- Ready to conduct a performance review?
- Let's get meta!
100% online training with completely flexible schedule. Accessible anytime from anywhere. This training includes interactive modules, questionnaires, videos, tools and fact sheets. One-year access to the training.