Objectives of the trainingLearn to work as a team in the Office 365 environment using Teams: create teams and channels, discuss and communicate instantaneously, create and take part in online meetings, work together by sharing files and coediting them.
Targeted audienceAny user who would like to efficiently use Teams' different features.
- You need to know: Introduction to Teams in the Office 365 environment
- About the Teams interface
- Membership and team creation
- Editing and deleting a team
- Team settings
- Managing team members
- Managing channels
- Searching for content and people
- Notifications and activity display
Managing conversations and chats
- Creating and taking in part in channel conversations
- Creating chats
- Using mentions
- Managing messages
- Creating and taking part in an online meeting
- Planning an online meeting
Managing and sharing your files
- Managing files and folders
- Teamworking with files
- Using Wiki pages
- Adding custom tabs
Complete online self-paced training. Accessible anytime from anywhere. One-year access to the training and the digital book.