ObjectivesAfter completing this course, participants will be able to attract passive candidates to their companies.
Targeted audienceHR manager in charge of recruiting.
PrerequisiteRecognized recruiting skills.
- Unit 1 – What are your needs? What is your strategy?—defining the position to be filled and a recruitment strategy
- Unit 2 – Sourcing: searching for candidates
- Unit 3 – What method should you use?—choosing a contact method with talent
- Unit 4 – The art of persuasion—writing a personalized message when approaching a candidate
- Unit 5 – Pursuing the candidate—establishing a strategy to pursue the candidate
- Unit 6 – Hooking the candidate—the first phone interview with a passive candidate
- Unit 7 – Key performance indicators—measuring the effectiveness of the candidate’s recruitment process
Type of training
2-day workshop including practical exercises, case scenarios and concrete examples. Participants should come prepared with a real vacant position in mind that they can use as an example during the course.
Please note that training courses are non-consecutive days