Objectives of the trainingLeading a top-notch sales team isn't something that comes about through luck. Good sales managers have a full arsenal of strategies at the ready for selecting, motivating, training, and retaining a talented and productive team. They know how to celebrate and reward the big wins, as well as handle poor performance when it arises. This program focuses on upbeat and well-tested strategies from Butch Bellah, the author of several books on the subject and a salesman and manager with over 25 years of experience in the trenches himself.
Targeted audienceSales managers.
1. What are the roles of a sales manager?
- The roles of a sales manager
- What do you think is the biggest challenge?
2. How can we adapt coaching to performance?
- Share your experience with sales superstars
- With whom do you spend the most time?
- Adapt coaching to performance
- How can we push our sales team to their limits?
3. How should we provide ongoing training?
- Share your training experience
- Provide ongoing training
4. How can we manage the team's pipeline?
- Manage your team's pipeline
- Share your KPIs with your colleagues
5. How do we set team goals and motivate wins?
- Set team goals and motivate wins
- Develop an optimal incentive program (optional)
- Brainstorming: What are your suggestions?
6. How should we run a sales meeting?
- When things get heated up...
- Run a sales meeting
- Brainstorming: What are the key topics you will include?
7. What's the best way to address poor performance?
- Address poor sales performance
8. How do we strengthen cross-functional relationships? (optional)
- Strengthen cross-functional relationships
- Share about your relationships
9. What's the best way to recruit and onboard? (optional)
- Hire hard, manage easy
- What are your selection criteria?
- Recruit sales superstars
- Onboard salespeople
- Share your onboarding ideas
- Groom future sales managers
10. How can we groom future sales managers? (optional)
100% online training with completely flexible schedule. Accessible anytime from anywhere. This training includes interactive modules, questionnaires, videos, tools and fact sheets. One-year access to the training.