Objectives of the trainingUpon completion of this course, the participant will be able to put into practice the main tools of Lean and to operate a Lean transformation in his field of activity.
Targeted audienceManagers and anyone interested in lean management
What you will learn :
- Understand the foundations of lean philosophy and adopt the mindset of the lean manager
- Identify sources of visible and invisible waste and use lean tools to eliminate them
- Detect ongoing problems and take on errors at each stage of production
- Optimize flow through reducing batch sizes and synchronizing them with demand
- Structure an organization around its clients rather than by its functions
What is the lean philosophy?
Key metrics for improving processes
- Visualize your process
- Assess your process
- We must see yesterday's solutions as tomorrow's problems
- Continuous improvement
- Put an andon system into place
- Quality at the source
One-piece flow : Reducing batch size
Just-in-time management : Implementing kanban
Try cellular layout
100% online training with completely flexible schedule. Accessible anytime from anywhere. This training includes interactive modules, questionnaires, videos, tools and fact sheets. One year access to the training.