Objectives of the trainingThis practical course gives you all the essential tools you need, and explains how to deal with the human factor in project management. We're going to show you the keys to successful project management. You'll be able to launch, manage and complete a complex, ambitious project that involves a lot of people. Internationally respected project management experts will guide you, showing you all the relevant techniques and approaches.
Targeted audienceAnyone; project managers.
Defining the project
- How should you scope your project?
- Defining your project
- Know your stakeholders
- Know your project exclusions
Launching your project
- Avoiding common miscalculations
- Organizing your project and negotiating resources
- Your resources
- Negotiating project resources
Controlling the project
- Setting up milestones
- Using a flowchart
- Project decision-making
- How to succeed in an impossible mission
Getting people on board
- Difficulties you may encounter
- Dealing with the human factor
- Tools for teamwork
- Assess the emotional health of your project
- The most common types of variance
- Correcting variance
- The 80-20 rule
- Finishing on schedule
Wrapping up a project
- What steps should you take?
- Wrapping up your project
- The 3 key stages
100% online training with completely flexible schedule. Accessible anytime from anywhere. This training includes interactive modules, questionnaires, videos, tools and fact sheets. One year access to the training.