ObjectivesTo provide the knowledge and skills required to make effective use of the many functions available with Microsoft Excel.
Targeted audienceAny audience.
PrerequisiteBasic knowledge of Excel.
- Search functions: VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, INDEX, MATCH
- Database functions: DSUM, DAVERAGE, DCOUNT, DMAX, DMIN
- Information functions: CELL, TYPE, ISERR, ISERROR
- Logical functions: IF, AND, OR and the nesting of functions
- Date/time functions: TODAY, NOW, DATE, YEAR, MONTH, DAY, NETWORKDAYS
- Statistical functions: COUNT, COUNTIF, COUNTIFS, COUNTBLANK, FREQUENCY
- Text functions: RIGHT, LEFT, LEN, MID, SEARCH, FIND, CLEAN, TEXT, CONCATENATE
- Using matrix functions
Note: Most of the functions presented are available in all Excel versions (2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and 2003).