ObjectivesTo provide the knowledge and skills required to use the different Microsoft Excel graphics and dynamic pivot table features.
Targeted audienceAny audience.
PrerequisiteBasic knowledge of Excel.
- Creating a dynamic pivot table
- Modifying and organizing table fields
- Creating new calculated fields
- Modifying source data, and updating
- Grouping functions for text and dates
- Extracting the source data from a result
- Formatting a dynamic pivot table
- Creating a dynamic graph
- Modifying and positioning a graph
- Using different types of graphs
- Using a secondary axis
- Adding trend curves
Note: This course is presented using Excel 2019 and also covers features available in Excel 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016. The version of the course presented using Excel 2003 is available upon request.