Objectives of the trainingAt the end of this training, the participant will be able to transform an in-person training into a distance training, in synchronous mode.
Targeted audienceInstructional designers, educational advisors, HR staff.
At the end of this AU, the participant will be able to specify the training needs and characterize the targeted clientele.
- Clarification of the problem
- Description of target audiences
- Identification of constraints
- Content targeted by the training
Unit 2 - The learning objective, cornerstone
At the end of this AU, the participant will be able to formulate the learning objective according to Bloom.
- Taxonomy of the cognitive domain (Bloom)
- Affective domain taxonomy (Krathwohl)
- Writing learning objectives
- Distinction between knowledge, skill and competence
Unit 3 - Essential Knowledge
At the end of this AU, the participant will be able to select all the knowledge essential to the achievement of the objective.
- Types of knowledge
- Relationship between: learning objective, type of knowledge, teaching strategies and teaching techniques.
Unit 4 - Course architecture (macro design)
At the end of this AU, the participant will be able to organize the content of the course in relation to the objective to be achieved.
- Course architecture
- Learning unit (LU)
- Unit objectives
Unit 5 - Pedagogical scenarios (microdesign)
At the end of this AU, the participant will be able to create pedagogical scenarios appropriate to the ADT context.
- Pedagogical scenario
- Learning scenario VS coaching scenario
Unit 6 - Pedagogical materials
At the end of this AU, the participant will be able to choose the appropriate pedagogical material for the context of his course.
- Participant's material
- Trainer's materials
Learning in action during which you will work on a real case from your organization. Each participant must come to the course with the course material to be transformed. Participants must choose a topic that they are at least familiar with in order to work on the content.