Objectives of the trainingYou have mastered basic and intermediate commands and would like to progress towards advanced feature. This course will enable you to discover or perfect your knowledge concerning long document management, style usage and customisation, themes and templates, the tracking of changes and protection of your shared documents. You will also discover macros.
Targeted audienceUsers who have mastered the essential commands and wish to move towards more advanced techniques.
Word basics (EL434).
- Master themes, styles and templates
- Moving around a long document
- Using different headers and footers
- Managing footnotes/endnotes
- Hierarchy of titles and table of contents
- Text in columns
- Master document
- Citations and bibliography
- Tracking changes
- Protecting a shared document
- Creating a form
- Protecting and using a form
Complete online self-paced training. Accessible anytime from anywhere. One year access to the training and the digital book.